The mAcal mA loop calibrator generates and measures the current in the loop on 2-wire transmitters including 24 VDC loop supply. The built-in functions contribute to control time saving, process optimization, safe measurements and reduced costs.
- Step less setting of the current in the entire measuring range
- Measures the loop power in the range 0-45 V
- Measures the current with a resolution of 0.001 mA
- Special fixed steps stored for linear and flow transmitters or valve positioners, which means that the test will be easier to perform
- Built-in fixed current values. 7 different programs
- Choose between manual and automatic steps with 10 or 30 seconds between steps
- One person can perform the entire test by placing the MACAL in the process loop and operate from the control room